1. Preliminary Health assessment:
- Collect data that contributes to client health care plan.
- Undertake client assessment for admission.
- Analyze client health assessment data and observations.
- Contribute to the development of individual care plans
2. Assess Guest's Health Goals:
- A goal needs to be as specific as possible so you can
work toward it and achieve it.
- Setting a measurable goal is the key to achieving it.
- Be accountable
- Set a realistic goal: It needed to be challenging without
- Have a timeframe: It will motivate you to achieve
- Save life.
- Ease suffering.
- Cure disease.
- Prevent disease.
- Improve overall health.
3. Diagnose Guest Health:
A large number of tests are widely available
for a particular disorder or group of related. Other tests are
commonly used for a wide range of disorders.
Tests are done for a variety of reasons,
- Diagnosing a disorder
- Recommended Genetic Screening
- Evaluating the severity of a disorder so that treatment
can be planned
- Monitoring the response to treatment
Sometimes a test is used for more than one
purpose. Sometimes a disorder can be treated and at the same time
a screening or diagnostic test is done.
Types of Tests:
There are different types of medical tests but
the lines that separate them often become blurred. For example,
endoscopy of the stomach enables the examiner to view the inside
of the stomach as well as obtain tissue samples for examination in
Tests are usually one of the six following
- Analysis of Body Fluids
- Measurement of Body Functions
- Analysis of Genetic Material (Genetic Testing)
- Re-Assess Health Goals
4. Re-Assess Health Goals:
After Diagnosing guest health condition, we
come to a conclusion what exactly needs to be done. The Health
goals of the guest will be reassessed and categorized as follows,
- Short term
- Long term
5 . Develop Treatment Plan:
A Panel of Doctors from different discipline
assess the guest's health condition and develop the treatment plan
6. Prescribe Treatments:
- A Complete Day wise schedule of integrated treatment,
activity and diet plan will be prepared and shared with the
assigned therapists, wellness chef, front office, guest service
executive, guest and other related staff for the smooth
implementation of the process. Any change in the treatment, diet
or activity may be required based on the response of the guest
towards the treatment. During the stay, the patient's health
condition is monitored and documented by doctors and nurse on a
- Assessments & tests will be done during and on the
completion of the program to measure the effect of the wellness
- Feedback regarding overall service experience will be
collected from the guests. Discharge summary, follow-up diet
& lifestyle plan will be provided at the end of program.
7. Schedule Follow-up Visits:
- Follow-up schedule through call/email either on
weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis depending on guest requirement
will be provided for continuous relationship.